Version 1.3 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of OpenDDS version 1.3!
- Improved OMG DDS 1.2 specification conformance:
- Communication Status entity structures and behaviors
- Implemented TRANSPORT_PRIORITY and LATENCY_BUDGET QoS
- Implemented the ReadCondition interface and associated operations on the DataReader
- Partially implemented the QueryCondition interface — only queries of the form “ORDER BY a[, b, c…]” have any effect
- Implemented DataWriter::wait_for_acknowledgements()
- Instance handles and related operations are now spec-compliant
- Fixed bugs in DURABILITY, PARTITION and LIFESPAN QoS
- Added a command-line utility, opendds_repo_ctl for controlling the DCPSInfoRepo server
- Deleting a DataWriter now blocks, for a configurable amount of time, until pending samples have been delivered by the transport.
- Added a Java Message Service 1.1 (JMS) provider built on top of OpenDDS
- Added Windows Mobile 6 as a supported platform
See the Release Notes for details.