(5 February 2010) We are pleased to announce the release of OpenDDS version 2.1!
- The OpenDDS-Bench performance testing framework has been enhanced to include support for user-submitted performance results.
- A new monitor library introduces an instrumentation mechanism for reporting OpenDDS runtime information.
- A new instrumentation application is available to view executing OpenDDS service Entities.
- A new IP multicast transport is available which replaces the older ReliableMulticast and SimpleMcast transports.
- A new UDP/IP transport is available which replaces the older SimpleUdp transport.
- Numerous bugs in the Extensible Transport Framework (ETF) have been addressed to improve the stability of new and existing transports.
See the Release Notes for details.