(18 June 2010) We are pleased to announce the release of OpenDDS version 2.1.3!
- Various fixes for memory management issue on transport framework.
- Fixed duplicate message issue caused by a lost link.
- Memory leak fixes.
- Fixed deadlocks on reliable multicast transport during association and shutdown periods.
- Improved reliable multicast transport and reduced nak overflow.
- Extended the capabilities of the OpenDDS-Bench performance test framework. This consists mostly of expanded pre-configured tests as well as additional execution and plotting scripts. The user guide at performance-tests/Bench/doc/user_guide.html contains the details.
- Masked interrupts in threads created by OpenDDS to avoid failures while in system calls. Example:
ERROR: ACE::handle_write_ready return -1 while waiting to unclog. handle_write_ready: Interrupted system call
- Added support to set the TTL for multicast transports.
See the Release Notes for details.